Ashes, Hawes, DL8 3LJ. | Tel: 01969 667911 | Mobile: 07870 830419 | Email:
Hollyhock Cottage is set amidst open countryside in the quiet hamlet of Thorns,
just half a mile from Hawes. This stunning barn has been lovingly converted and
restored to create luxurious holiday accommodation over two floors.
Hollyhock cottage is peacefully located down a farm road passing through
the dale where the sheep happily graze the meadows. A typical Yorkshire
Dales picture postcard setting that is sure to tug on the heart strings
of any holidaymaker.
Hollyhock Cottage is located opposite the ‘Ashes’ Farm, which is under the
same ownership. It is has beautiful views from it's peaceful location and offers luxurious holiday accommodation,
sleeping 4 people.
- Accommodating 4 people
- Bursting with Dales character
- Recently converted traditional Dales barn
- Magnificent views across Wensleydale
- Peaceful location
- Easy 5 minute walk to Hawes
- Ample off road parking
- Very well equipped kitchen
- South facing garden
- Two complementary fishing passes for the River Ure
- Log burning stove - a basket of logs is provided
- Oil fired central heating
- Exposed beams
- Excellent for touring The Dales
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1
- Beautiful views
From £275 per week. Please contact us for specific prices.
RECENT VISITOR COMMENTS
"A perfect place for a quiet holiday-look out for red squirrels." Harry and Betty.
"Lovely well equipped cottage with spectacular views and walking straight from the door."
Deering and Wilkins families.
"Had a super holiday. Excellent accommodation, good pubs and the best walking country ever!"
Wheway, Hamer and Dick families.
"Had a lovely week here. Cottage is very comfortable. Views gorgeous and enjoyed the fishing in the river."